Monday, October 21, 2013

Come Wherever I Am

COME WHEREVER I AM

I met another Dutch artist today as she sat on a stool painting a short wall.  She told me that she was invited to paint murals on walls and schools in Almunecar and was staying in a special hotel just for artists.  She suggested that I might like to come to her exhibition that evening.  I asked where and she pointed that way saying on the beach.  I told her that there was more than one beach in Almunecar asking for more clarification.  She asked me where are you from and I told her La Herradura.  She said that sounds right - her exhibition is in La Herradura - then adding, "I am going where you are going."  I enjoy the sound and idea of that and want to broadcast here in this blog that everyone should go where I am going.  This experience that I am having here at the Spanish school of La Herradura has been magical.  Please come.

Luckily it was 80 degrees and sunny for my day in Almunecar.

www.spanish-school-herradura.com
email info@spanish-school-herradura.com



No comments:

Post a Comment