Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Recommendations from previous students at the Spanish school

"I came here 7 years ago having booked a 2 week intensive Spanish course with the Spanish School of La Herradura.  I stayed with a host family and liked it so much I extended my coursework by another 6 weeks.  Here it is 7 years later and I never left La Herradura.  Jose was one of the best teachers I've ever had."

Marjolein - adult learner - La Herradura

"I thought La Herradura was a tranquil and beautiful place.  Looking for sea glass on the beach where we had kayaked was my favorite part.  The teachers were very good and kind to us and arranged many things for us to do.  It was a lot like normal Spanish language class only the teachers were more active."

Caroline - 7th grade student District 200 Woodstock, Illinois

"I have to agree with Caroline on the fact that there was plenty to do.  The school provided us with a lot of fun activities and I really liked kayaking and the trip to the market.  It was a very relaxing environment.  All the people were very kind to us and the teachers made class really fun.  Although our school group also spent some time in Barcelona and Granada and lastly with host families in Navoral de La Mata, I think staying in La Herradura was my favorite part of our school trip to Spain.

Shannon (my daughter)- 7th grade student at District 200 Woodstock, IL.

www.spanish-school-herradura.com

No comments:

Post a Comment