Friday, October 11, 2013

Zumba!


Zumba!

I joined an exercise class last night.  For 20 euros I was able to sign up for a two week period with two classes offered every morning and two classes every evening every day of the week Monday through Friday.  I don't think I'll ever forget the words arriba (up) or debajo (down) ever again!  

I thought Zumba class would be a nice way to talk to people in Spanish and it has served that purpose just fine.  However, in truth I prefer to exercise outdoors.  It's feels so good to be able to run along the beach.  I like to jog and listen to music on my ipod.  I listen to the lyrics and translate them into Spanish in my head, to the best of my ability.  Interestingly, there's also an exercise gym right on the beach in the fresh air and sunshine. 









www.spanish-school-herradura.com
email info@spanish-school-herradura.com

No comments:

Post a Comment