Thursday, October 24, 2013

Previous Life as a Flamenco Dancer


Previous Life as a Flamenco Dancer


I have had numerous experiences of people telling me that I look familiar to them here in La Herradura.  One gentleman in finding out that I am American tells me that he has a strong desire to return to the USA as he believes he might have lived there in another life.  He wants to go to a dude ranch so I suppose he thinks he used to be a dude.

I myself started to think that as I am so recognizable here to so many people perhaps I had lived a previous life here in La Herradura which would account also for why I feel so comfortable here.  In expanding on these thoughts I visualized myself as a Flamenco dancer in my previous life here.   This past week, however, I have been told 3 times that I look like Celine Dion.  Maybe that's why I look so familiar to so many people.  I guess I was never a Flamenco dancer after-all!



                                                                Previous Dude
(I don't mean any disrespect for this nice man.
He has a beautiful voice and sings like Del McCroury.) 



                                                                       Me




www.spanish-school-herradura.com
email info@spanish-school-herradura.com

No comments:

Post a Comment