Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sustenance at El Copo



I have found that volumes can be communicated here with just a smile.  It's not so good for my language acquisition but wonderful for the soul.


I just want to say Muchas Gracias to all my Spanish friends at El Copo as well as to the friends I met along the way in passing through there.  Thank you Begonia for making sure I was fed and for being so patient with me in helping me practice my Spanish with you.  Thank you for directing me to unique places in your very special town, as well so that I could really immerse myself in La Herradura not just as a tourist but as a student of life and a traveler.  You made me feel very welcome here from the very first day.

Thank you Teresa for telling me about your daughter's flamenco class.  I did enjoy watching them learn this fascinating Spanish dance.  Thanks also Sebastian and Luis and little Begonia for your generosity of spirit and smiles of encouragement.

If you ever get to La Herradura you must go to El Copo.  You have to pass it to get to the Spanish School of La Herradura.  The food is fantastic and the good people you meet even better.








www.spanish-school-herradura.com
email info@spanish-school-herradura

No comments:

Post a Comment