Monday, October 21, 2013

Learning Indefinate Preterite Verb conjugations (Past Tense) through visiting the history museum in Almunecar, Spain



As I studied past tense with Amelia in a private lesson session on Friday afternoon, I thought what better way to consolidate my learning than to go to a history museum.  I took the 8:45 AM bus to Almunecar and paid 235 euros for entry.  I had the place to myself and took my time reading the descriptions first in Spanish and then in English and vice versa trying to decide which was the better method of learning for me.  I discovered that there was one small advantage to reading the material first in Spanish in that if in doing this I was able to successfully get through a whole paragraph without any errors in translation I would give myself points in my head accompanied by a silent and imaginary round of applause for myself.  Other than that both methods of language acquisition are equally valid.

www.spanish-school-herradura.com
email info@spanish-school-herradura.com


No comments:

Post a Comment